Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Repeat (Music) Goals

My final set of goals for 2019! My repeat, or music, goals!

1) Push myself out of my comfort zone.
This involves pushing myself to learn solos, work on the piccolo parts, and at least learn the 1st flute parts for all the songs in orchestra this year. I typically learn my part to the best of my ability but tend to sit back and ignore the solos or other "tough" parts that might appear which is not helping me grow as a musician.

2) Take advantage of all CFCArts opportunities.
This means attending all sectionals, signing up for all secondary opportunities, and potentially volunteering to assist with CFCArts events outside of the orchestra.

3) Work on my higher register.
I can pull off the first half of the 3rd register with very little difficulty but the second half requires some focus. A huge "reach" goal I have for 2019 is to master the entire 3rd register so I can perform it with very little focus.

If you're a musician or an artist what are your goals for 2019?

1 comment:

  1. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.

    Dentitox Pro Reviews
    Revitaa Pro Reviews
    Vivo Tonic Reviews
    Java Burn Reviews
    Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews

    ReplyDelete

One Step, Two Steps, Breathe

"One Step, Two Steps, Breathe." That's the mantra I repeated as I slowly hand walked Cupid around the farm. "One Step, ...