Saturday, April 16, 2016

April Life Update


Every time I promise to be more vocal on here I seem to fail. So no more promises, I'll just post as I go. So now for two major life updates!

The first update, and possibly the most influential, is that I have moved! I've left my home of Lake County, IL and I've become one of the newest residents of Orlando, FL!!! If you know me in real life then you'll know I was absolutely miserable since I left FL in 2014. I missed my friends, I missed having nice weather (most of the time), and I missed doing things for myself. This move to FL did involve leaving the horses behind but I hope, in time, that I'll be able to find a barn just as nice as my last one.

Photo Credit: Orlando Sentinel
http://www.trbimg.com/img-52d806bb/turbine/os-welcome-to-florida-sign-20140116/2048/2048x1365
The second update is that I'm now a mom! On March 12th, I waltzed into my local PetCo and waltzed out with two beautiful little girls! Meet Cali and Bailey!


They're approximately three years old, and biological sisters. These little girls have made living alone easier and they help make sure that I get up for work in the morning. They're convinced that feeding time is at 6am and they're going to die if they don't get the food at that exact moment. Yay cats?


Hopefully there are some more fun updates on the way as I adjust to living in FL again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Step, Two Steps, Breathe

"One Step, Two Steps, Breathe." That's the mantra I repeated as I slowly hand walked Cupid around the farm. "One Step, ...